"My former home -- ein dorf!" Moitzfeld by gkitzmil
Moitzfeld Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 4 photos
This is the village where I lived in the mid-1980s. I LOVED living here. Two little groceries, a nice meat market, friendly people. Only we never went to a restaurant or "kneipe" right at Moitzfeld -- we always went to Bensburg.
Germans will recognize this dorf from announcements of a "stau" or traffice jam on A-4 always near Moitzfeld 'richtung' or toward Köln (Cologne).
I hope I can visit again sometime in 2005 when I live in NL
- Pros:ein kleinen dorf - small village
- In a nutshell:two wonderful years of my life!
In this part of Germany dress warm for winter (it can be freezing or a bit below) and cool for summer (it can be hot... more travel advice
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Moitzfeld Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moitzfeld
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Moitzfeld?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moitzfeld
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue