"Vienna / Wien -- Cafe Wonderland!!" Vienna by gkitzmil
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,642 reviews and 19,382 photos
the one thing I knew even before going to Vienna was the wonderful Sacher Torte -- or type of "cake" sold at Cafe Sacher. I knew that I must go there and have the original Sacher Torte which I did. Oh... how I wish I could now drink a coffee and have a slice of Sacher Torte in Wien. When you arrive in Vienna find this place (Philharmonikerstrasse 4, A-1010 Wien), enjoy this wonderful treat, and contemplate all that there is to see in this marvelous city.
gkitzmil's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 36 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indianapolis Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bloomington Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Mexico Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Indiana Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue