"Edinburaah!!" Edinburgh by geetamallya
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,447 reviews and 6,931 photos
As we were based in Glasgow, we went for a day's trip to Edinburgh. And we quite liked it. We only got a chance to explore the old city, which we found quite nice. The architecture here is quite different, more Gothic. And they have a bit of a 'smoked' look, which gives them additional charm.
- Pros:Beautiful old city with Gothic architecture
The royal miles is quite a long road, startin from the Holyrood Palace which is the official residence for when Queen... more travel advice
geetamallya's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- "The highs and lows of the 7 hills..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Bali Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangalore 2 reviews
- Mysore 1 review