"Gerolfingen" Gerolfingen by MD2nd
Gerolfingen Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 31 photos
Gerolfingen is a village of about 1000 inhabitants, it is part of the Ansbach town. For the first time Gerolfingen was mentioned, was back in the year of 1228.
The village is surrounded by a most lovely, mild-green landscape with its popular Hesselberg hill. It's near to Dinkelsbuehl, which means about a 20mns drive.
Gerolfingen has a bakery, a butcher, a craftshop, a couples of guesthouses, restaurants, a fountain, a church, and a lovely theater group which did a vey nice performance at the little, local mainhall around Easter.
- Pros:Nature all over. Very small and friendly community. Fantastic weather.
- Cons:Might be too rural at times.
- In a nutshell:Perfect spot to hike the Hesselberg hill.
God’s love was the way To the old wooden cross When we had no hope And were eternally lost He offered unto us A new life... more travel advice
Starting in Hesse one takes the route onto A3, then after some 70 km one takes exit onto A7 for about 80 km, then take... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Gerolfingen Travel Guide
- Hotels in Gerolfingen
- Transportation in Gerolfingen
- Restaurants in Gerolfingen
- Shopping in Gerolfingen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gerolfingen
- 8 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Gerolfingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gerolfingen
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 24 reviews, 65 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Höxter Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Timmendorfer Strand Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos