"Stargard Szczecinski" Stargard Szczecinski by MD2nd
Stargard Szczecinski Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
A big town in the area of Western Pomerania in northern Poland. Stargard Szczecinski is a city that definitively looks less big than it is. In fact it looks pretty provincial it yet has about 70. 000 citizens, and many interesting historic sights. Most eye catching is the town's Gothic built church. What I appreciated while we were travelling through Poland's north, is the fact that there they don't bother with all the profane commercials of nowadays placed on walls, one has to keep up with no matter what.
- Pros:Beautiful surroundings. No profanity on city's walls.
- Cons:Parts really look rotten.
- In a nutshell:Town of many trees and churches.
Though we too have those booths with salesfolks offering fresh fruits and vegetables, I thought this booth was a nice... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Stargard Szczecinski Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Stargard Szczecinski
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Stargard Szczecinski?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stargard Szczecinski
Photos in Stargard SzczecinskiSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 24 reviews, 65 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Höxter Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Wimpfen Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos