"Werder" Werder by MD2nd
Werder Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
Haven't seen much of Werder which is also called Werder upon Havel river. This city is located in Brandenburg west of Potsdam. Since we yet did make a short stop at Subways, and a quick walk to the Havel river, I do understand that Werder is nationally recognized as recreation/resort (Erholungsort). This designation is government given, once recognized as resorts, they continuously need to recertified as having air and climate qualities which provide healthy environment to visitors.
Werder is twinned with:
Oppenheim, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Almdorf, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Muan-gun, South Korea
After WWII Soviet troops were stationed in the city. The last Russian troops departed in 1993, three years after the reunification of Germany.
- Pros:Beautiful Havel river.
- Cons:Many constructions.
- In a nutshell:Nice to at least stop by.
Again, I confess: I'm a big Subway fan, so to me Subway stuff does feel fresh & healthy, and - yes, convenient - and... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Werder Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Werder
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Werder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Werder
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Timmendorfer Strand Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Bad Wimpfen Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos