"Muhr" Muhr amSee by MD2nd
Muhr amSee Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
The Altmuehl Lake in Bavaria was created in the 1980s as part of the larger Franconian Lake District project to reduce flooding in the Altmuehl Valley as well as redirecting water from the Danube basin to the north. The 450-ha/1,112-acre Altmuehl lake is at most 2.5-m/8-ft deep.
- Pros:Altmuehl Lake offers great opportunity of recreation and leisure.
- Cons:A little artificial.
- In a nutshell:Pretty similar to the Schieder-Schwalenberg recreation area in North Rhine Westphalia.
Take A3, drive on about 47km, then some time later on change onto A7 drive on about 72 km, then at junction... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Muhr amSee Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Muhr amSee
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Muhr amSee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhr amSee
Photos in Muhr amSeeSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Timmendorfer Strand Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Bad Wimpfen Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos