"Blomberg" Blomberg by MD2nd
Blomberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 28 photos
Those driving during winter time the back roads of North Rhine Westphalia to visit Blomberg castle, will notice more than some gorgeous winter wonderland under a dazzling dark blue sky. If black ice hits, one better leaves the car alone and walk. Even if then the crisp air hurts with its spicy coldness, one will be under spell nevertheless.
In all the old castles..there was a place called the keep. It was always the strongest and best protected place in the castle, and it were hidden all who were weak and helpless, and unable to defend themselves in times of danger.
Shall we be afraid to hide ourselves in the keeping power of our Divine Keeper, who neither slumbers nor sleep, and who has promised to preserve our going out and our coming in, from this time forth and even forever more?
Comes a moment when nothing matters but the time of touch, a hand held, a cheek kissed, a holy embrace that conveys to the human spirit than anything else.
- Pros:Out of the way.
- Cons:Out of the way.
- In a nutshell:Great place to bear with blue mood at winter's.
Now that it comes to the describe of wonderful Burghotel Blomberg, may I provid the link for those visitors interested,... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Blomberg Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Blomberg
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Blomberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blomberg
Photos in BlombergSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Timmendorfer Strand Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Bad Wimpfen Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos