"Bonames" Bonames by MD2nd
Bonames Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 40 photos
Bonames is a small city of about 6 000 citizens. 1910 the town became a district of Frankfurt/Main in the very northern of Frankfurt/Main right at the Nidda river.
Former Maurice Rose US Army Airfield is located in Bonames' area of Kalbach-Riedberg. This area gives Frankfurt-locals (with their hectic citylife) the opportunity of some easy available yet most marvelous get away into the great green of the Taunus hills.
Former Maurice Rose US Army Airfield is a very natural kept place for recreation and entertainment with a huge place for skating, a fire station museum, a very lovely restaurant, little theme parks, and banks along the ways.
Pls look up Basaic's page as well.
- Pros:Right at the foot of Taunus hills, big, green beauty.
- Cons:With development opportunities of recreation get less.
- In a nutshell:Close to the Nursing college.
Very nice, clean, well-structered mall partly outdoors where at customers can buy big plants, flowers, flowers, and more... more travel advice
This little and cosy place provids with very yummy and traditional Hessian meals such as Gruene Sosse, we've had there... more travel advice
MD2nd's Related Pages
Bonames Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bonames
- Transportation in Bonames
- Nightlife in Bonames
- Restaurants in Bonames
- Shopping in Bonames
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bonames
- 17 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bonames?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bonames
Photos in BonamesSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 32 reviews, 94 photos
- Horn-Bad Meinberg Intro, 24 reviews, 65 photos
- Caputh Intro, 22 reviews, 55 photos
- Rinteln Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Ferch Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Bonames Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Höxter Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Bad Wimpfen Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos