"Cluj, the old Roman Napoca." Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca by Askla

Cluj-Napoca Travel Guide: 264 reviews and 756 photos

I came to Cluj on two too short visits in October 2012 and had not enough time to explore the town properly so what you will find here are just some of the most well known sights for a start. I will have to go deeper into the sights next time I go there and that will hopefully be quite soon since Cluj is an excellent place to fly into and then discover the area around.

• Last visit to Cluj-Napoca: Oct 2012
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2015 at 6:48 AM

An interesting page about Cluj. I'm going to visit it in September, so I'm in the 'collecting information' stage now.

• Askla's Profile Photo
      Jun 20, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Thank's for taking a look at my page. My pleasure if I can help with some info.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Thanks for the informative page. The Hotel looks excellent, will keep it in mind.

• Askla's Profile Photo
      Nov 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Thanks a lot for your very kind comment on my Cluj-Napoca page. Yes, the man in the Pharmaceutical Museum was a special experience, I have to say. I didn't pay for taking photos here but I agree with you: give the visitor time both for that and to digest the information. Regards Lars.

Askla

“Travelling to learn”

Badges & Stats in Cluj-Napoca

Have you been to Cluj-Napoca?

Latest Activity in Cluj-Napoca