"A visit in Torrevieja in December." Torrevieja by Askla
Torrevieja Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 316 photos
The area around Alicante and Torrevieja is very well known for their production of salt. As I heard, this region produces 90% of the needs of salt for Europe. Unfourtunatly, I can not verify the figure.
This is the church Iglesia Arciprestal de la Inmaculada Concepción. (Unfortunately Google Maps shows the wrong place... more travel advice
The Crib is situated right in the middle of Torrevieja, in front of the largest church. Just follow the main street... more travel advice
Askla's Related Pages
Torrevieja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Southern Coast of the Valencian Community"
- "Spanish Sunshine"
- "A WEEK IN TORREVIEJA!"
- "Torrevieja of Costa Blanca"
- "A visit in Torrevieja in December."
- "My First Time In Spain..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torrevieja
- Hotels in Torrevieja
- Transportation in Torrevieja
- Nightlife in Torrevieja
- Restaurants in Torrevieja
- Shopping in Torrevieja
- Warnings and Dangers in Torrevieja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torrevieja
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Torrevieja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torrevieja
Top 10 Pages
- Gdansk Intro, 75 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 72 reviews, 218 photos
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 38 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ravenna Intro, 33 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 35 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 33 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos