"Two world famous objects in one city." Beauvais by Askla
Beauvais Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 147 photos
Beauvais has a lot more to offer than just a low-cost airport, for which it is most well-known. Just take little time to explore this nice town and you'll find kind of a gem.
First of all there is the Saint Pierre Cathedral. The vaults are 48,6 m high, making it the highest uncompleted cathedral in the world. Uncompleted? Yes, see my tips for the info.
At the western end of the cathedral can we still see one of the very few remaining Carolingian churches in France. It... more travel advice
The Cathedral hosts the worlds oldest chiming clock, made in 1303. It is still working. more travel advice
Askla's Related Pages
Beauvais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You Should Stop at Beauvais"
- "Not only a low cost airport..."
- "Two world famous objects in one city."
- "Another great cathedral city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beauvais
- Hotels in Beauvais
- Transportation in Beauvais
- Nightlife in Beauvais
- Restaurants in Beauvais
- Shopping in Beauvais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beauvais
- 10 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Beauvais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beauvais
Photos in BeauvaisSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Gdansk Intro, 75 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 72 reviews, 218 photos
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 38 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ravenna Intro, 33 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 35 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 33 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos