"The World Heritage Penang capital, Georgetown." George Town by Askla
George Town Travel Guide: 214 reviews and 588 photos
Georgetown has a lot of interesting and beautiful temples, as well as mosques and some churches. Among the temples you will find the only Burmese Buddhist temple outside of Burma (or Myanmar as it is nowadays).
The Nagarathar Sivan Temple is a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. It's a temple of South-Indian style. It is... more travel advice
One of Penang's and Georgetown's most popular attractions is the Tropical Spice Garden, which is located in Teluk... more travel advice
Askla's Related Pages
George Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Georgetown / Penang"
- "Georgetown - Penang"
- "New UNESCO WHS : George Town (Tanjung)"
- "My little home in Malaysia."
- "George Town, Penang"
- "Chinese influence is eatable"
- "Home Sweet Home - George Town, Penang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in George Town
- Hotels in George Town
- Transportation in George Town
- Nightlife in George Town
- Restaurants in George Town
- Shopping in George Town
- Warnings and Dangers in George Town
- See All...
Badges & Stats in George Town
- 21 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to George Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in George Town
Photos in George TownSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Gdansk Intro, 75 reviews, 339 photos, 7 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 72 reviews, 218 photos
- Krakow Intro, 45 reviews, 151 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 38 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ravenna Intro, 33 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 35 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 33 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fes Intro, 28 reviews, 78 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos