"So this is it" Jonarforever's Profile

Hi VT buddies,

I just decided to post some Vladivostok -related tips here, they being mostly culture/architecture oriented. Hope you find them useful :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
August 2010

Dear VT Buddies!

I am sad to leave Vladivostok for quite a while, so I will not be able to show you around, but as always you are very welcome with your questions.

I have given my Vladivostok pages a bit of a face-lift, hope you will enjoy them :)

• Intro Updated Aug 27, 2010

Oct 7, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Happy belated birthday Mikhail!!

• RobertB62's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Hi Mikail, I hope I spelled your name right. My name is MikeI will be traveling to Vladivostok in August. What I am trying to find out is a hotel in Vladivostok center that is close to shops resturants pubs and markeks. I'm assuming it is a safe city, providing and using big city common sense. Any information you can give me would be a great help. I have studied the Far East all my life now a dream becomes reality. The weather I have followed for years I already know what to expect. Mikail, Thanks in Avance.

Oct 7, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Eeek! I missed your birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Sep 29, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Happy Happy birthday for yesterday!!

• SangAji's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM

love your vladivostok pics, and your europe in asia line!

• Ee-Tee's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2010 at 1:41 AM

It seems that the quantity and the quality of pics are un tanto savagely expanding, ici et ailleurs. Very nice, Misha:)

• armandj's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2010 at 1:37 AM

i like your pictures. they seem to have stories to tell.

• livfaith's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Thanks for the interesting information. I'm off to Vladivostok on Saturday and I'll be sure to visit some of the places you recommended. Any ideas about restaurants?

• saantfv's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Thank you very much for your kind comment. Amazing pictures.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2009 at 1:57 AM

I hope you'll continue to tell it as you see it. Anyone can reproduce facts and statistics, lively comment is a bonus! leyle

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Jonarforever's Profile Photo

Jonarforever

“To travel or not to travel - that's out of question”

Real Name