"Rila." Rila by wrangler_blk
Rila Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 240 photos
On the way to Rila we have made some pictures! Lanscape is wonderful! It belongs to Rila Mountains.
It takes about 30 min to Rila from Blagoevgrad by car or bus due to zig zag road going up the mountains and takes a bit much time.
The distance from Sofia is about 120 km.
The Monastery is located in Rila National Park in a beautiful and calm place among the forest.
It's the largest Monastery in Bulgaria and was built during the 10th century.
The area is not so large.
There are several coffee shops and bistro near by the Monastery.
Rilski Monastery is located in Rila mountains and takes a 30 minutes car drive from Blagoevgrad. The landscape, while... more travel advice
wrangler_blk's Related Pages
Rila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rila Mountain"
- "RILA WONDERFUL DAY TRIP THROUGH BULGARIAN HILLS"
- "Convincing my friend"
- "Rila Monastery"
- "Nice day trip"
- "Just under the sky... or over everything in BG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rila
- Hotels in Rila
- Transportation in Rila
- Restaurants in Rila
- Warnings and Dangers in Rila
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rila
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rila
Photos in RilaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Moscow Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Riga Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Athens Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Dubai Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Kandy Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Rila Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Nuwara Eliya Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.