"Bilbao" Bilbao by Katebass
Bilbao Travel Guide: 850 reviews and 2,215 photos
The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, designed by North American architect Frank O. Gehry, is a magnificent example of the most groundbreaking architecture to have come out of the 20th century.
The building itself is an innovatively designed architectural landmark that creates a seductive backdrop for the exhibition of contemporary art."
Katebass' Related Pages
Bilbao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bilbao, Capital of the World"
- "Bilbo, besterik gabe..."
- "Come and explore Bilbao with Suvanki"
- "Guggenheim Museum and much more..."
- "Bilbao, Spain"
- "The Camino Norte (1st section) ? Irun to Santander"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bilbao
- Hotels in Bilbao
- Transportation in Bilbao
- Nightlife in Bilbao
- Restaurants in Bilbao
- Shopping in Bilbao
- Warnings and Dangers in Bilbao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bilbao
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bilbao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bilbao
Photos in BilbaoSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Jericoacoara Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Barcelona 2 reviews, 1 photo