"My small foray into this world of ours" louiseanyon's Profile

All about me

Hello there!
My name's Louise and I'm 21. I live in a small town in Shropshire, UK. I graduated from the University of Wales, Bangor in 2008 with a BSc in Psychology. I am now working for a majr supermarket chain and am on a management trainee programme.
Oh and I passed my driving test on the 20th January 2009 and I feel the need to share this with the whole world! :-D

I will admit that I have little desire to travel the world and see all the exotic locales such as Australia, Egypt, Borneo, the Amazon rainforest.
No offense intended to anyone from there. The places are lovely but I am much more comfortable staying closer to home and seeing more of Europe. Although I would very much like to visit Scandinavia, the USA and Canada.

Cork in February 2009

I am embarking upon my first solo holiday to Cork in February 2009, and am countdown until the day it starts.
I am very much looking forward to this trip and cannot wait to see all there is to see and start writing my reviews and tips on the VT website.

• Intro Updated Jan 22, 2009

• Britannia2's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Welcome to VT - I have never been outside of Europe so don't worry about it. Make sure you post some Cork pages won't you!

• setikeyvan's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Hi Louise! That's right, meeting locals is part of what makes travel so fantastic. You'll have a blast on your solo trip. I visited a few places on my own and had a great time (met lots of new people too). Congrats on graduating recently! Cheers, Sophie

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Welcome to VT and congratulations on passing your driving test. Enjoy Cork and please tell share your impressions when you get back!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!