"CHICAGO-USA "Urbs in Horto" [city in a garden]" ISPARTACUS's Profile

Retirement...La Dolce Vita.....Italy anyone ?

Hi! I'm pj and am currently in retirement...Hooray ! I am a born and raised Chicagoan. Chicago is a cosmopolitan city on a lake front with many fine parks and tree lined neighborhood streets. We also have many fine world class museums and fine restaurants with an abundance of ethnic dinning. I have not traveled quite as extensively as many of the other VT members, but I have been to many strange and exotic places, often courtesy of the U.S. military. At age 19 I spent a TOUR in Viet-Nam and traveled all over the central highlands of that beautiful country. Also did a TOUR in Korea. Took a trip to Bangkok while in that theatre. I have criss crossed the U.S.A., been to Canada, Mexico, Chile the Caribbean, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have not yet posted my B. A. Photos.

• Intro Updated Aug 26, 2013

Personal Pages (1)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Hi PJ, the Stained Glass museum is great and even better because it's free :-) Ha ha, it was hard to miss me at Pierogi Fest 2008, I was everywhere on all kinds of merchandise!

• lindyz's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Hi Pj, thanx for visiting my Vietnam page. So at 19 you served in Vietnam, and you seem to have good memories from then, that is good! I loved Vietnam and I will be back there one day soon :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Also check out Dabs pgs-she lives just over the border but pretty much Chicago!Now that youve started making yr pgs- enjoy!-&uve done some great travels-we will enjoy hearing/seeing about them! youre most welcome to come visit our pgs too!All the best.

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Welcome to another Chicagoan. I'm in the burbs, but have lived here most of my life as well. Enjoy VT and look for local VT meetings when they are posted.

• leics's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Welcome to VT! You must most deifinitely go to Italy now you have retired. :-) Best, J

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ISPARTACUS's Profile Photo

ISPARTACUS

“" Have gun will travel reads the card of a man" "PALADIN"”

Ranked Member