"CHICAGO-USA "Urbs in Horto" [city in a garden]" ISPARTACUS's Profile
Hi! I'm pj and am currently in retirement...Hooray ! I am a born and raised Chicagoan. Chicago is a cosmopolitan city on a lake front with many fine parks and tree lined neighborhood streets. We also have many fine world class museums and fine restaurants with an abundance of ethnic dinning. I have not traveled quite as extensively as many of the other VT members, but I have been to many strange and exotic places, often courtesy of the U.S. military. At age 19 I spent a TOUR in Viet-Nam and traveled all over the central highlands of that beautiful country. Also did a TOUR in Korea. Took a trip to Bangkok while in that theatre. I have criss crossed the U.S.A., been to Canada, Mexico, Chile the Caribbean, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have not yet posted my B. A. Photos.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel South America Forum "Re: Backpacking South America"
updated their Profile Page "CHICAGO-USA "Urbs in Horto" [city in a garden]"
- Commented on the Buenos Aires travel guide
- Wrote a Review My Buenos Aires Retreat in Buenos Aires Hotels
- updated a Province of Saskatchewan Travel Page "Regina, Saskatchewan-Canada"
- Commented on one of Potato-Brigade's Vietnam travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Brookfield Zoo-outside chicago , Illinois U.S.A."
PhotosSee All Photos (47)
Top 5 Pages
- Arizona Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Saskatchewan Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Región Metropolitana de Santiago Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 photos
- Pucón Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.