"Flight Attendant who WORKS my travel privileges :)" FlyingElizabeth's Profile

ok, not sure where to start, but I've used VT for years for researching destinations and I finally decided to join so as to log my travels!

I travel for a living (flight attendant for United) but my time and $$ is limited so I'm always on the hunt for good value in a destination.

Travel is my favorite thing to do so I am constantly picking up shifts and trading for time-off - i.e. WORKING for more travel opportunities!!!

I'm often on overnight routes for work, so chances are I'm online in a hotel room on VT researching my next trip, so feel free to hit me up on:

Yahoo Messenger -- elizabethstrey
regular e-mail -- ElizabethStrey@yahoo.com
VT Mail -- FlyingElizabeth@VTmail.com

www.modelbrigade.com/112724

• Intro Updated Jan 23, 2009

Personal Pages (1)

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM

so are you off work again or out on the road, on on the air i guess. i am sitting in a hotel room in istanbul myself today.

• jdsolo's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2010 at 7:07 AM

How's United's best flight attendant today?

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Hi Elizabeth! I just saw your comments in the Krakow meeting forum so thought I'd pop by and say hello. :-) Welcome to VT (a year late... *grin*) and if you've not been to a VT meeting yet... DON'T It's addictive!!!

• mingomatic's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Hi Elizabeth! Thanx for the comment. Hope you get to make out to LA someday!

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Hey Elizabeth, Saw a comment of yours on my VT friend StumpTim's page and saw you were based out of Chicago. You'll need to join the Chicago VTers sometime for a VT lunch/dinner meeting. 2 top VTers Dabs and Deecat live here also.

• EuromeetKrakow2010's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Hi Elisabeth! We hope you have nice day! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May, 2010)! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

• jorgec25's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hello Elisabeth :) Nice to know a fellow magnet collector. Do you have any magnets from Portugal? Carlos

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Well Thank you so much Elisabeth ,How classy of you to congratulate us Lori & I were yelling like we never did before ,such an exited and emotional game USA played well I think Canada played just a bit better and won

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Elizabeth, thank you for the comment on how the Men's Hockey turned out at the Olympics! The USA team has nothing to be ashamed of - I was worried! By the way, I loved my few days in Chicago - a really amazing city!

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Hi Elizabeth, I fly out of chicago on United all the time to China, do you work that route?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
FlyingElizabeth's Profile Photo

FlyingElizabeth

“need more vacation days”

Ranked Member