"Flight Attendant who WORKS my travel privileges :)" FlyingElizabeth's Profile

ok, not sure where to start, but I've used VT for years for researching destinations and I finally decided to join so as to log my travels!

I travel for a living (flight attendant for United) but my time and $$ is limited so I'm always on the hunt for good value in a destination.

Travel is my favorite thing to do so I am constantly picking up shifts and trading for time-off - i.e. WORKING for more travel opportunities!!!

I'm often on overnight routes for work, so chances are I'm online in a hotel room on VT researching my next trip, so feel free to hit me up on:

Yahoo Messenger -- elizabethstrey
regular e-mail -- ElizabethStrey@yahoo.com
VT Mail -- FlyingElizabeth@VTmail.com

www.modelbrigade.com/112724

• Intro Updated Jan 23, 2009

Personal Pages (1)

• nizash22's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2014 at 2:20 AM

belated happy birthday wishes to u my friend in VT from far saudi arabia, hope u have fun and enjoyment, wishing many more happy days to come, keep in touch too

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Happy Birthday Elizabeth ! I hope you enjoy your special day.

• mili_143's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day! ENjoy!!

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Happy B/D!

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM

so are you off work again or out on the road, on on the air i guess. i am sitting in a hotel room in istanbul myself today.

• jdsolo's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2010 at 7:07 AM

How's United's best flight attendant today?

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Hi Elizabeth! I just saw your comments in the Krakow meeting forum so thought I'd pop by and say hello. :-) Welcome to VT (a year late... *grin*) and if you've not been to a VT meeting yet... DON'T It's addictive!!!

• mingomatic's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Hi Elizabeth! Thanx for the comment. Hope you get to make out to LA someday!

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Hey Elizabeth, Saw a comment of yours on my VT friend StumpTim's page and saw you were based out of Chicago. You'll need to join the Chicago VTers sometime for a VT lunch/dinner meeting. 2 top VTers Dabs and Deecat live here also.

• EuromeetKrakow2010's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Hi Elisabeth! We hope you have nice day! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May, 2010)! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
FlyingElizabeth's Profile Photo

FlyingElizabeth

“need more vacation days”

Ranked Member