"I'm working on it..." foona's Profile
I'm Norwegian. I live in a small town by a fjord on the west coast. A peaceful and beautiful part of the world.
I'll try to answer any questions you might have about my neck of the woods.
I have discovered that there is more to the planet than fjords and mountains and I want to explore!
As you can see from my map, I've been around a bit - but most places are yet unseen.
I'm working on that, too ;)
Sometimes the most important part of a vacation is doing nothing. Lay on a beach or more often in the shade with a good read.
Other times vacation is about experience new places and new cultures, meet new people and eat something weird.
Lofoten in the Northern part of Norway is one of my favourites. I cannot see a picture of the village Reine, without longing there.
Svalbard is another favourite destination.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 14 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
- Posted in Travel Lofoten Forum "Re: One day ashore in Lofoten"
- Commented on foona's profile page
- updated a Møre og Romsdal Travel Page "Hjørundfjord - the forgotten gem"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Norangsdalen"
- foona and SONG are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Svalbard Museum in Svalbard Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "I'm working on it..."
Top 10 Pages
- Svalbard Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Møre og Romsdal Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Temburong Intro, 3 photos
- Lopud Intro, 3 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 2 photos