"Budapest, Grand Capital" Budapest by jonathanbarker
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,773 reviews and 18,087 photos
Budapest, capital of Hungary is two cities divided by the Danube river. One side is the hillier Buda, the other side is a flat Pest. Buda contains the Castle (Var), the Presidents palace, St Matthias (Sz Matyas) cathedral, and Fisherman's Bastion, which overlooks the Parlament building in Pest.
Pest is the commercial hub of Bp, and the sites include Sz Istvan Bazilika, many busy squares, Parlament building, Vaci utca (for shopping), Heroes Square, Szychenyi baths, Varosliget (city park). There are many interesting bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as museums for all interests
jonathanbarker's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
- updated a Budapest Travel Page "Budapest, Grand Capital"
- Posted in Travel Faversham Forum "Re: Hotel, B&B or Hostel..."
- Commented on one of jonathanbarker's Budapest tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Budapest, Grand Capital"
- Wrote a Review Not just Goulash, more goulash about Kek Rozsa in Budapest Restaurants
Photos in BudapestSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Skopje Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Mostar Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Reading Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sowerby Bridge Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brighton Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue