"My Capital City" London by jonathanbarker
London Travel Guide: 24,324 reviews and 52,940 photos
London is about 60 kms from my home town (Reading) and has plenty to offer, pubs, Restaurants, museums, galleries as well as Riverside walks, strolling through old suburbs, former docklands, and meeting friends from Virtual Tourist.
The area north of the Thames, includes Camden, an suburb which includes eclectic shops and a market, as well as many restaurants, bars and cafes
- Pros:Plenty for everyone
- Cons:Can be costly,
- In a nutshell:Everything both sides of the River Thames
In the middle of the city, close to St Paul's Cathedral, is a small park, called Postman's Park. The name is because it... more travel advice
On Saturday 30th August 2014 I was invited to attend a gig/EP launch by a Folk trio called JAMsharp in a pub/venue in... more travel advice
jonathanbarker's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 9 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Skopje Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Mostar Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Reading Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sowerby Bridge Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brighton Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue