"A Great Place to Spend Some Time" Baird by RoscoeGregg
Baird Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
Baird is just off I-20 and well worth the stop. There is a great deal of well preserved buildings. There are a dozen or so antique shops. There is also a very busy cafe and a pretty good Mexican restaurant.
The people here were more than just a little friendly. I felt like an old friend.
- Pros:Very very friendly
- Cons:It struggles to survive like all small American towns.
- In a nutshell:Take some time and stop for a fuller life.
RoscoeGregg's Related Pages
Baird Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Baird
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Baird?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baird
Photos in BairdSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 42 reviews, 150 photos
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Scott Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburg Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Kansas Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos