"A Town of Friendly People" Ottawa by RoscoeGregg
Ottawa Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 50 photos
Once on the skids like so many small towns after the Earl Butts farm programs of the 1970's Ottawa is on the upswing. The historic and attractive down town has full store fronts and is ell worth a visit.
While Ottawa has all the big chain stuff take a little time and visitthe town proper. There are some vintage shops where you can find a great souviner and eat some food not cooked in a boil bag.
The people I have met here are very friendly and upbeat. So stop off and have a nice experience in a real American town.
- Pros:Vital and very Friendly
- Cons:People do not visit it enough
- In a nutshell:What small city America is meant to be.
RoscoeGregg's Related Pages
Ottawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of Kansas' Finest Towns"
- "Ottawa, Kansas"
- "brdwtchr's new Ottawa Page"
- "Ottawa isn't only Canadian, eh?"
- "A Town of Friendly People"
- "Basaic Ottawa Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ottawa
- Hotels in Ottawa
- Nightlife in Ottawa
- Restaurants in Ottawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ottawa
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ottawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ottawa
Photos in OttawaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 42 reviews, 150 photos
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Scott Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburg Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Kansas Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos