"Utah! This IS The Place" Utah by RoscoeGregg
Utah Travel Guide: 5,385 reviews and 14,086 photos
If you are tired of cities, if you need to clear your head, you need to come here. The feeling you get in the southern Utah Desert when you wake up here is an emotive experience.
"Waking up in the middle of nowhere is better than waking up in any city anywhere on earth."
There is a clearness to the air that makes you feel reborn, that anything is possible.
If you love the outdoors this is a wonderland for you. There is a bit of almost everything here.
1. The Best Powder Skiing In the World
2. Excellent Rock Climbing Year Round
3. Excellent Ice Climbing and Mountaineering
4. Excellent Hiking and Back Packing
5. Some of the Worlds Best Canyoneering
6. Excellent Bike Touring on and off pavement.
7. The very best Mountain Biking anywhere
8. Excellent Hunting and Fishing
9. Photography well…
10. The White Water Is Off The Hook
Please keep in mind as rugged as this landscape appears it is actually very fragile. Please learn the proper way to enjoy it while preserving it for the future.
As you pass through some areas in Utah you will come into contact with many artifacts from past cultures. Most of these... more travel advice
RoscoeGregg's Related Pages
Utah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utah, rocks and canyons"
- "The Full and Complete Story"
- "Utah - Red Rock Country."
- "Many Treasures of Utah!"
- "Road trip heaven"
- "Utopian Utah"
- "Red Rock Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utah
- Hotels in Utah
- Transportation in Utah
- Nightlife in Utah
- Restaurants in Utah
- Shopping in Utah
- Warnings and Dangers in Utah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utah
- 20 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 41 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Utah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utah
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 41 reviews, 147 photos
- Venice Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 13 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Scott Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburg Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Kansas Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos