"Simonne at the Gate to MEXICO" Top 5 Page for this destination Nogales by Simonneeddy
Nogales Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 61 photos
We drove here from Tucson in about 2 hours through the Sonora dessert. We parked on the USA side of the border and walked to the entry point. We then wal;ked around the streets shopping.
- Pros:Nice for shopping
- Cons:You are shadowed by sale people all the time from store to store.
- In a nutshell:Close to Tucson and the border
We went only to Nogales which is on the border of the USA and Mexico. Our reason was to go into Mexico and to shop. we... more travel advice
When you shop do not let them pressure you for price. State your price and walk away if they do not accept. Someone will... more travel advice
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Nogales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nogales, Sonora, Mexico"
- "Nogales Sonora Mexico"
- "Simonne at the Gate to MEXICO"
- "Nogales, Mexico"
- "Nogales - inexpensive day trip for shopping"
- "Is this really Mexico???"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nogales
- Transportation in Nogales
- Restaurants in Nogales
- Shopping in Nogales
- Warnings and Dangers in Nogales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nogales
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Nogales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nogales
Photos in NogalesSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues