"Cheticamp Nova Scotia" Chéticamp by Simonneeddy
Chéticamp Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 77 photos
WE travelled nere on a Senior's bus tour on a 7 day tour of Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island.
We had dinner here before proceeding on our tour of THE CABOT TRAIL.
Simonne and Eddy on the boardwalk after diner.
We had to hurry as our bus had to leave before the parade of the "ACADIANS" passed on the main street where our bus was parked.
It was the celebration of their return to Nova Scotia after their expulsion by the British in 1755.
- Pros:Beautiful boardwalk, gift shops etc.
- In a nutshell:Worththe visit
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Chéticamp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 nights in Cheticamp"
- "Chéticamp - Gateway to Cape Breton Highlands NP"
- "CHETICAMP - HOME OF THE ACADIANS"
- "Cheticamp Nova Scotia"
- "B & B"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chéticamp
- Hotels in Chéticamp
- Restaurants in Chéticamp
- Shopping in Chéticamp
- See All...
Explore the World
- Champaign Hotels
- Nuwara Eliya
- Puchong New Village Hotels
- Gualala Hotels
- Santa Inés Zacatelco Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- U. S. Virgin Islands
- Kampung Sungai Air Tawar Hotels
- Sungai Petani
- Huntington Beach State Park
- Île des Pins
- Clearfield Junction Hotels
- Pensacola Beach
Badges & Stats in Chéticamp
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Chéticamp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chéticamp
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues