"SAINT-LIGUORI" Crabtree by Simonneeddy
Crabtree Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 36 photos
Both are on the OUAREAU RIVER as is Rawdon and saint-Liguori is an the border with both towns. They are listed on VT but Saint-Liguori is not.
Lots of maple trees in the area making nice fall colors
Lots of snow-mobile trails in the area
This is a camp for children on the river. It is owned by the Franciscan fathers and at one time was used to bring poor children from Montreal for 3 weeks in colonies of 200 to have fun.
Later it was managed by a group of business men and used for school classes to spend a week with their students and for family outings.
It has been purchased by the Saint-Liguori Golf Club who are to make many changes.
- Pros:On a river Great summer and winter outing area
- Cons:Small towns
- In a nutshell:Nice place to live
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Crabtree Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Crabtree
- 0 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Crabtree?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crabtree
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues