"CITY OF LAVAL QUEBEC" Laval by Simonneeddy
Laval Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 8 photos
A huge renovated shopping center in Laval just off of highway 15 ( The Laurentian autoroute ) where it meets 440. we visited here on Nov. 26th 2002 from Joliette via Route 25 and 440. It id 45 minutes from home.
The new section is out of this world with very high ceilings throughout. This gives you a feeling of not being closed in. There is a huge skylight in the shape of a boat and under it there is a Christmas tree 30 ft. tall fully decorated.
We shopped and had lunch there. see restaurant for more.
- Pros:Excellent access via modern highways
- Cons:Lots of people
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
My sister-in-laws wedding. A private dining room wher we ate drank danced and were merry Well dressed for a wedding and... more travel advice
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Laval Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CITY OF LAVAL QUEBEC"
- "My new Hometown"
- "There to visit family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laval
- Hotels in Laval
- Transportation in Laval
- Nightlife in Laval
- Restaurants in Laval
- Warnings and Dangers in Laval
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laval
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Laval?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laval
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues