"Little Current, Manitoulin Island Ontario Canada" Little Current by Simonneeddy
Little Current Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Lake Cruise boats will be stopping here this year and bring new tourists to the area
Run by the Government and is a tourist information office as well. There is a little park beside it and a path to the water's edge where I took the above oicture. It also lets you see the highway swing bridge which lets boats pass to enter the harbor
We stopped at the rest stop after leaving Tobermory and the Ferry boat and crossing Manitoulin Island to reach here. The mainland and highway 17 ( The Transcanada Highway) is across the bridge and to the East is SUDBURY and to the West Espanola where we will stop for dinner.
- Pros:Nice view and rest stop
- In a nutshell:We did not go into the town.
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Little Current Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Little Current, Manitoulin Island Ontario Canada"
- "Little Current"
- "why little current?"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Little Current
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Little Current?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Little Current
Photos in Little CurrentSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues