"Magog" Magog by Simonneeddy
Magog Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 89 photos
Walked the Main Street ( Rue Principal) then visited this park on the Lake front. Excellent bike and walking path here along the waterfront
This is a scene of the waterfront in the downtown area not far from the Main Street ( RUE PRINCIPAL)
( please visit travelogues below). An excellent place to sit and watch people.
- Pros:Nice place to visit
- Cons:Old town near beach
- In a nutshell:We had a nice trip
shopping area and people watching more travel advice
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Magog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""A string of picturesque villages""
- "Magog : The wine and dine destination."
- "MAGOG, Lake Memphrémagog"
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Magog, Quebec"
- "The Amazing Cantons de l'Est"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magog
- Hotels in Magog
- Nightlife in Magog
- Restaurants in Magog
- Warnings and Dangers in Magog
- See All...
Explore the World
- Selly Oak Hotels
- Perryville Battlefield State Park
- Perryville Battlefield State Park Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Vladivostok Hotels
- Surinam Hotels
- Somma Lombardo
- Pulau Labuan
- Leggett Hotels
- Pochotal Hotels
- West Chicago
- Fort Sumner
Badges & Stats in Magog
- 9 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Magog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magog
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues