"Rawdon and Saint-Liguori Quebec" Rawdon by Simonneeddy
Rawdon Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 62 photos
The big attraction here is the Darwin falls and the park there in summer and winter.There is also a huge trailer park and camp ground here on the banks of the Quareau river. This is also a great cottage area ( lots of lakes) with hundreds of Montreal families vacationing in this area. It is mostly an English speaking town which is rare in rural Quebec. There are a lot of European decendants living here.
In fall it is a deer and moose hunting area. Also a great fishing area. In winter there are two huge ski resorts with cottages for rent or CONDOS.
Near Rawdon. Simonne my daughter and friends.
We had a sugar bush behind our cottage along the river so it was a great place to go cross country skiing.
To my trees near Rawdon. My 100 year old PINE TREES sufferred a great deal of damage during this terrible ICE STORM
- Pros:English spoken a lot in Rawdon
- In a nutshell:Great Vacation area
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Rawdon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to my Rawdon pg."
- "Rawdon. RIVIERE OUAREAU and NOIR"
- "Rawdon Qc. - A place to come back to"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rawdon
- 1 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rawdon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rawdon
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues