"Highway 132 and 20 from Quebec City" Saint-Jean-Port-Joli by Simonneeddy
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 25 photos
When visiting the Province of Quebec you absolutely must: Travel highway 132 and 20 along the south shore of the St.Lawrence River.
Fondest memory of Quebec: The towns and villages with their hand craft shops. The great scenery along the St. Lawrence River. 'YOU WILL FIND EXCELLENT REST AREAS TO EAT YOUR LUNCH' ( this one on highway 20) as Simonne and my kid sister Claudette are preparing ours in this picture. We were off on a holiday trip of 20 days to visit Moncton, Halifax and Prince Edward Island.JUNE 2001
Instead of cutting down this dead tree the artist "Maurice Harvey" decided to make it into a "story of life" from youth to death. Sculpting fron bottom to top as seen.
It is in the parking of the church.
"A story of life"
- Pros:Very nice to visit .
- In a nutshell:lunch stop on highway 40. Visit church in village.
The church and the Carved tree Visiting inside the old church and examiningbthe carved tree for meaning. more travel advice
POTTERY AT 'PORT JOLI' ON THE SOUTH SHORE OF THE ST LAWRENCE RIVER EAST OF QUEBEC CITY. Highway 132 more travel advice
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Highway 132 and 20 from Quebec City"
- "Je T L' Ancre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Hotels in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Restaurants in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Saint-Jean-Port-Joli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
Photos in Saint-Jean-Port-JoliSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues