"Sault-Sainte-Marie" Sault Sainte Marie by Simonneeddy
Sault Sainte Marie Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 47 photos
Our Cruise boat was waiting.
Off to visit the locks and go up the 21 feet to reach Lake Superior
Picture taken of the harbor front from the Cruise boat on the Ste.Mary's River.
The 14,500sqare foot open air Tent Pavilion is in The Roberta BondarPark (Canada's first woman Astronaut with many historic attractions. next to it is a marina named for her as well
Sault Canal National Historic site is a place to learn about the late 19th century canal technology and architecture.
- Pros:Great waterfront
- In a nutshell:We were only here for the day and a sleep overnight
Very nice dining room on the main floor. Although we were 50 people we were served very fast and well. We had supper and... more travel advice
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Sault Sainte Marie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "frankcanfly's Sault-Sainte-Marie Page"
- "Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario"
- "Straits choker"
- "A weekend of fall colors outside the Sault"
- "Sault Ste. Marie"
- "Sault Ste Marie - Gateway to the Algoma Region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sault Sainte Marie
- Hotels in Sault Sainte Marie
- Restaurants in Sault Sainte Marie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sault Sainte Marie
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Sault Sainte Marie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sault Sainte Marie
Photos in Sault Sainte MarieSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues