Shawinigan Off The Beaten Path Tips by Simonneeddy
Shawinigan Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Look out Obsevation Tower
OBSERVATION TOWER. A spectacular awesome view of the surrounding countryside can be had atop the 115 meter (385 feetor 38 stories high). Tour includes multimedia exhibits,permanent exhibit and a temporary exhibit. You also get the guided tour of the city in the bus.
Guides explain what you see and there are signs as well.
An elevator takes one up quickly.
and as you go up you can see as the back wall of the elevator is glass.
Tour bus tram style
YOUR VISIT INCLUDES A TOUR OF THE CITY IN THIS BUS.
WE enjoyed it very much. The tour guide was very funny and informative.
Discover the magic of electric powerand technology, A fantasy theme park, unique in Canada a fun and educational expereience for the whole family. It includes multimedia shows, interactive exhibits. Quebecs second highest observation tower.
More Reviews (6)
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Shawinigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Simonneeddy's new Shawinigan Page"
- "Shawinigan, Home of the free spirit"
- "Nekochat's new Shawinigan Page"
- "Oudent's Shawinigan Page"
- "In the middle!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shawinigan
- Hotels in Shawinigan
- Transportation in Shawinigan
- Nightlife in Shawinigan
- Restaurants in Shawinigan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shawinigan
- 9 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Shawinigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shawinigan
Photos in ShawiniganSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues