"Tobermory Ontario" Tobermory by Simonneeddy

Tobermory Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 280 photos

Ferry boat

We took this Ferry boat on June 29, 2004 called M.S,CHI CHEEMHUN from here as we were on a 7 day bus tour of Geogian Bay.
We embarked at 6AM. and had a great breakfast aboard. We were heading for Manitoulin Island with our tour bus.

We had taken this same Ferry with my auto several years earlier from Manitoulin Island to Tobermory
We had been visiting my daughter in Sudbury and wanted to go to London to visit my other daughter This was the best way
We had a great ride and enjoyed our day. Both times

Ariving at Manitoulin Island

It was very windy and raining for the crossing so we did not get to go on deck unlike our previous trip when I took some picture on deck as you will see.

Georgian Bay

The water is not polluted and you can see bottom at 40ft.

• Pros:Great Ferry boat
  • Cons:Only one Ferry boat now instead of two.
  • In a nutshell:We had two Nice trips on this boat
  • Last visit to Tobermory: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 8, 2004

• Sep 11, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Horrible food, bad service.Franch onion soup came missing the broth.The seafood medley was cold and rubbery.The owner was very rude and aggressiver.I would not recommend this place to anyone who was looking for a quality meal in a friendly environment!

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2004 at 11:31 AM

I've just returned recently from Tobermory and had a great time. I too was amazed at how CLEAR the water is, even at great depths.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2004 at 1:34 PM

Beautiful photos Eddy! I enjoyed my day at Tobermory a lot and your page brings back all those memories. Thanks :-))) It was actually you that gave me the idea to go here originally. So I guess another thanks is in order :-))

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2004 at 6:13 PM

Nice photos in your Travelogues! I always like a good boat ride myself!

Simonneeddy

“Join the Seniors club and travel”

Badges & Stats in Tobermory

Have you been to Tobermory?

Latest Activity in Tobermory