"The American Seaway Canal" Sault Ste. Marie by Simonneeddy
Sault Ste. Marie Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 99 photos
We are on a cruise boat from Sault Cabada and we are approaching the entrance to the SEAWAY Locks ( SOO) to be lifted 21 feet to the level of Lake Superior from The ste. Mary's River.
Here we are through the lock and since a train just passed they had lowered the bridge. now they are raising it so we can pass under it.
- Pros:A worth while 2 hour cruise from canada
- In a nutshell:Worth the trip
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Sault Ste. Marie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Locks Make the Town"
- "Hisotric Sault Ste. Marie"
- "Soo Soo"
- "The American Seaway Canal"
- "Vital link in the Great Lakes"
- "little NHL"
- "Sault Sainte Marie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sault Ste. Marie
- Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
- Transportation in Sault Ste. Marie
- Restaurants in Sault Ste. Marie
- Warnings and Dangers in Sault Ste. Marie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sault Ste. Marie
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sault Ste. Marie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sault Ste. Marie
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues