"Sedona Arizona" Sedona by Simonneeddy
Sedona Travel Guide: 896 reviews and 2,139 photos
WE PASSED THROUGH ON A BUS TOUR TO THE GRAND CANYON. A popular resort Town situated in famous Red Rock Country and near Oak Creek Canyon, Jerome State Park, Toozigoot and Montezuma Castle and Montezuma Castle National Monument are nearby. e WE VISITED IT AND IT WAS A SITE TO SEE
A shallow water crossing in Oak Creek Canyon favorite location for many Western Color movies. Situated 4 miles south of Sedona Arizona.
Desert poppies and Cholla Cactus sometimes called jumping cactus.
- Pros:Beautiful to see
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Sedona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Sedona"
- "Sedona, Red Rock Country"
- "Sedona: General and Spiritual"
- "AMONGST THE RED ROCKS"
- "Spiritual Mecca, Artistic Enclave & Outdoor Wonder"
- "Sedona - A Beautiful Place in Arizona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sedona
- Hotels in Sedona
- Transportation in Sedona
- Nightlife in Sedona
- Restaurants in Sedona
- Shopping in Sedona
- Warnings and Dangers in Sedona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sedona
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sedona
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues