"OUR VISIT TO THE GRAND CANYON" Grand Canyon by Simonneeddy
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 933 reviews and 3,112 photos
Our first view of the Grand Canyon was at this look out. It was windy and a few snow flakes made us feel like we were back in Canada.
What a thrill this was. A wish come true. Always thought of seeing this Great Wonder of the world.
WHAT A GREAT FEELING TO STAND HERE AND LOOK OUT OVER THIS VAST EXPANSE OF CANYONS.
The donkeys and people use this narrow trail to go to the bottom of the Canyon. They are for hire but must be reserved well in advance. You are taken on a trip in the bottom of the Canyon that includes a stop for lunch at a ranch house there.
- Pros:A TRIP NOT TO MISS
- In a nutshell:Thrill of a lifetime
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "Grand Canyon from the air"
- "The path less trodden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 1 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
- Posted in Travel Windsor Forum "Re: Relationship with Detroit"
- updated a Grand Canyon Travel Page "OUR VISIT TO THE GRAND CANYON"
- Wrote a Review A BUS TOUR FOR US about Rim, South in Grand Canyon Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "OUR VISIT TO THE GRAND CANYON"
- Commented on one of Kay_C's Grand Canyon travel pages
Photos in Grand CanyonSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues