"We live in Canada" Canada by Simonneeddy
Canada Travel Guide: 40,020 reviews and 92,385 photos
We were in Ottawa on a Senior's bus tour to see the TULIPS, and take a boat ride on the Rideau canal it was raining so we hid under the Canopy of The Conference Center beside the canal.
Suddenly Police cars and a Limousine arrived and bodyguards appeared and made a path through our group
The Governor General in 2004 ( Adrian Clarkson) ( no longer Governor General as she has been replaced) was leaving and she spoke with us and I got this picture of her
Last fall we did another bus tour this time of MONT Tremblant QUE. a famous 4 season resort north of Montreal. 2003
We also went on bus tours of The North Shore of the ST. Lawrence River and a train trip to Labrador in 2003.
A trip around Georgian Bay as far as Detroit Michigan.
Another trip around Nova scotia and Cape Breton Island. (2004)
Seniors bus tour to see the TULIPS and visit the rideau canal and the RCMP Police College in OTTAWA THE NATIONAL CAPITAL OF CANADA
Jasper Alberta., see my page on this beautiful place.
- Pros:One of the Best Countries in the world to live in.
- Cons:We have a winter season which can be very cold at times.
- In a nutshell:Here there is space to breath and live freely.
In the former Eaton's dept. store on Sain6t catherine st. Clothing latest fashions Plenty more travel advice
Sturdy suitcase or backpack USE A BACK PACK FOR KIDS ON WALKING TRAILS. CLOTHING All types depending on time of year... more travel advice
- See All Walking and bike path, nature trails,...
- See All Go to Matawa ONTARIO .
- See All ELVIS STORY
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Canada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canada - So much to do, so little time"
- "8000 km Coast-to-Coast (5000 miles)"
- "Canada..... from coast to coast"
- "Canada coast to coast tour"
- "PLEASURE IN CANADIAN WATERS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canada
- Hotels in Canada
- Transportation in Canada
- Nightlife in Canada
- Restaurants in Canada
- Shopping in Canada
- Warnings and Dangers in Canada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canada
- 803 Reviews
- 2,735 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 80 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Canada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canada
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues