"We live in Canada" Canada by Simonneeddy
Canada Travel Guide: 39,589 reviews and 90,811 photos
We were in Ottawa on a Senior's bus tour to see the TULIPS, and take a boat ride on the Rideau canal it was raining so we hid under the Canopy of The Conference Center beside the canal.
Suddenly Police cars and a Limousine arrived and bodyguards appeared and made a path through our group
The Governor General in 2004 ( Adrian Clarkson) ( no longer Governor General as she has been replaced) was leaving and she spoke with us and I got this picture of her
Last fall we did another bus tour this time of MONT Tremblant QUE. a famous 4 season resort north of Montreal. 2003
We also went on bus tours of The North Shore of the ST. Lawrence River and a train trip to Labrador in 2003.
A trip around Georgian Bay as far as Detroit Michigan.
Another trip around Nova scotia and Cape Breton Island. (2004)
Seniors bus tour to see the TULIPS and visit the rideau canal and the RCMP Police College in OTTAWA THE NATIONAL CAPITAL OF CANADA
Jasper Alberta., see my page on this beautiful place.
- Pros:One of the Best Countries in the world to live in.
- Cons:We have a winter season which can be very cold at times.
- In a nutshell:Here there is space to breath and live freely.
In the former Eaton's dept. store on Sain6t catherine st. Clothing latest fashions Plenty more travel advice
Sturdy suitcase or backpack USE A BACK PACK FOR KIDS ON WALKING TRAILS. CLOTHING All types depending on time of year... more travel advice
- See All Walking and bike path, nature trails,...
- See All Go to Matawa ONTARIO .
- See All ELVIS STORY
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Canada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canada - So much to do, so little time"
- "8000 km Coast-to-Coast (5000 miles)"
- "Canada..... from coast to coast"
- "Canada coast to coast tour"
- "PLEASURE IN CANADIAN WATERS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canada
- Hotels in Canada
- Transportation in Canada
- Nightlife in Canada
- Restaurants in Canada
- Shopping in Canada
- Warnings and Dangers in Canada
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Canada
- 803 Reviews
- 2,735 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 80 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Canada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canada
Top 10 Pages
- Joliette Intro, 40 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 61 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 43 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 47 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trois-Rivières Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha Intro, 19 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Smiths Falls Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 30 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (43)
Top Canada hotels
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Montreal Hotels
- 3641 Reviews - 6786 Photos
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- 1437 Reviews - 3571 Photos
- Vancouver Hotels
- 3950 Reviews - 8219 Photos
- Ottawa Hotels
- 1801 Reviews - 4417 Photos
- Edmonton Hotels
- 588 Reviews - 909 Photos
- Winnipeg Hotels
- 379 Reviews - 527 Photos
- St. John's Hotels
- 335 Reviews - 811 Photos
- Halifax Hotels
- 984 Reviews - 1888 Photos
- Victoria Hotels
- 1621 Reviews - 3376 Photos
- Mont-Tremblant Hotels
- 130 Reviews - 319 Photos
- Quebec Hotels
- 1531 Reviews - 3293 Photos
- Calgary Hotels
- 1050 Reviews - 1852 Photos
- Banff Hotels
- 459 Reviews - 950 Photos
- Collingwood Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 98 Photos