"Kotor" Kotor by Biljana
Kotor Travel Guide: 551 reviews and 1,279 photos
Kotor is a city on the coast of Adriatic sea in Montenegro.
During its rich and diverse history the city has been an important trade route and a key maritime center. It has been ruled by Illyrians, Romans, Hungarians, Medieval Serbia, Venetians, French and Austrians. All these rulers left behind some of their traces on this tiny coastal town.
Old town of Kotor was placed on the UNESCO world cultural heritage list.
- Pros:Mediterranean climate and spectacular location!
- Cons:Crowded during peak tourist season.
Gospa od Skrpjela is a manmade island in the Bay of Kotor. It is home to a beautiful church with a great collection of... more travel advice
Perast is a small coastal community located in the Bay of Kotor. One can catch a short boat ride from Kotor and visit... more travel advice
Biljana's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 93 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 41 reviews, 32 photos
- Stolac Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Portland Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kotor Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trebinje Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos