" Biljana's World " Biljana's Profile
Wow, I've been lazy with my VT pages. I have done some travelling recently so please check my Montreal and Havana pages for my latest travel adventures. Cheers! :)
Favorite Colour: Pink
Favorite movies I watched recently: Syrian Bride
Favorite Flower: Tulip
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Hobby: Photography
Bridges in the Balkans
Belgrade has always held a special place in my heart. I wasn't born there, I don't come from there, but the few years that I did spend there made me fall in love with this charming yet imperfect place. Belgrade is the type of place that can drive you insane yet it makes you want to come back over and over again for a visit. The city is rich in culture and history and for those who like to party this is the place to go. Belgrade has a very lively street life.
My Belgrade Page
Stolac is a tiny town in southern Bosnia and Herzegovina. It has suffered much during the war, but despite all of that it is a beautiful place. Stolac has a rich history that dates back to the Roman era. It's got monuments that even today demonstrate what the region used to be like during the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian era.
My Stolac Page
Kotor is coastal town in Montenegro. It is located in a bay of the same name, called the Bay of Kotor. While the city is not a big party town like Budva, Kotor has a lot to offer. The Old Town in Kotor is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List.
My Kotor Page
New Westminster is a suburb of Vancouver. Once upon a time it used to be the capital of British Columbia. Here one can find lots of heritage homes and some nice restaurants.
My New West Page
This tiny man-made island is home to an ancient church in the Boka Kotorska. Many people miss out on this place when they visit Kotor or Perast.
My Gospa od Skrpljela Page
Since many of us like to eat, I've included a couple of travelogues about local food and restaurants in my Serbia and Montenegro and Belgrade sections.
One of my food travelogues
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 266 Reviews
- 363 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Biljana and JELENA_V are now friends.
- Commented on one of JLBG's Pocitelj travel pages
- created a Skofja Loka Travel Page "Skofja Loka"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Skofja Loka"
- Posted in Travel Lisbon Forum "RE: RE: RE: Stuck with Benfica -..."
- Wrote a Review A bit of France in Vancouver in Vancouver Restaurants
updated their Profile Page " Biljana's World "
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 93 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 41 reviews, 32 photos
- Stolac Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Portland Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kotor Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trebinje Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos