My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo
RUMISABUNCU Jun 23, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi Lynne, I would like to see your Dalyan,TURKEY VT pages. When will you prepare a Turkey travel page? May be after Antalya travel? greetings from sunny Antalya, Turkey.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jun 4, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi belated birthday wishes! how are you?! hope you had a special time for your day and all the best for your year again....with happy and safe adventures and travels!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta May 9, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Happy Birthday Lynne, I hope you enjoy your special day.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM

HI Lynne, how are you doing? Hope you are back online again soon - theres a vt meeting here in London on the 23rd July or a number of other days suit me if youd like to have a meet up! Am back in London for a few weeks now.

London-Calling's Profile Photo
London-Calling May 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Hello there and a very happy birthday from all the London-Calling crew. Have a great day and a great year to come.

Waalewiener's Profile Photo
Waalewiener Mar 1, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Hi there Lynne
I just got a notice from VT saying you will join us this spring in Sibiu Euromeet very cool looking forward to meet you Lynne

Parisforless's Profile Photo
Parisforless May 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Sorry I've missed your birthday, but I was preparing and attending my first art exhibition in Paris. However, it's never to late to wish you the best birthday ever and many more to come.
Svetlana Bellon

Michael_D's Profile Photo
Michael_D May 10, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Barcelona Bike tour...I lived in Barce for a summer..(tell me about the bike trip;-) I am planning 2 bike trips...Thames Path/London+Oxford & beyond...& the Danube Radweg path from Austria to Budapest...Mike

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin May 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Happy birthday, Lynne!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua May 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia.