"Australia & beyond" johnfromoz's Profile
Main St Banff, Alberta, Canada, Christmas 2008
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, Alberta, Canada is the most wonderful place to spend Christmas
If you are coming to Australia it is well worth the trip down to South Gippsland, Victoria to spend a few days in one of Australia's best & scenic coastal national parks. Whether you prefer half day bushwalks, hiking & camping overnight or comfy cabin there is plenty to see & do. Walks range from couple of hour leisurely strolls to quite demanding two & three day treks. You get the feeling that you are the first human to have walked on the beach in some parts of the park, especially Refuge & Sealers Coves. One minute you are walking through tropical rain forest the next unspoiled sandy beaches, truly awesome
There are great pockets of rainforest
The views are spectacular
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Melbourne Forum "Re: Driving in Febuary"
- johnfromoz and nizash22 are now friends.
- Commented on johnfromoz's profile page
- created a Quebec Travel Page "December in Quebec City"
- Uploaded a Photo to "December in Quebec City"
- Wrote a Review Great hotel in Rome in Italy Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Australia & beyond"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Florida Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Portofino 1 review, 4 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 3 photos
- Quebec Intro, 3 photos
- Canada 1 review, 1 photo
- Paris 2 reviews
- Nevada Intro, 2 photos
- Italy 1 review