"Wattens - Home of Kristallwelten" Top 5 Page for this destination Wattens by jojes
Wattens Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 227 photos
Swarovski Kristallwelten is a really nice visit for everyone who likes these shiny stones.
We usually keep it as a "rainy day" visit.
What amazes me is that the structure is inside the hill, where a green giant welcomes you to.
A lot of people think they can visit the Swarovski ateliers, but this is not true. Kristallwelten is kind of like a museum where every piece exhibited is decorated with/made of crystal.
After Schönnbrunn in Vienna, this is the second most visited museum in Austria.
Brian Eno, Andre Heller, Marc Chagall, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali ... these are only a few names of the featured artists.
Enjoy your visit, I know I always do !
You can find the details of Kristallwelten in my first tip Kristallwelten - the giant.
This is the crystal wall that runs throughout the entire Kristallwelten complex. more travel advice
This is the outside entrance of Kristallwelten. Here are the ticket counters. Waiting here until the next group can the... more travel advice
jojes' Related Pages
Wattens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wattens Kristallwelten- Journey through the Giant"
- "Wattens - Home of the Swarovski crystal"
- "Swarovski Kristallwelten"
- "Wattens - Home of Kristallwelten"
- "Swarowski's Crystal World"
- "WATT 'EN Schwachsinn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wattens
- Transportation in Wattens
- Restaurants in Wattens
- Shopping in Wattens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wattens
- 21 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Wattens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wattens
Photos in WattensSee All Photos (82)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 25 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wattens Intro, 21 reviews, 82 photos
- Ferleiten Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos
- Werfen Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Reykjavík Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Hinterglemm Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leogang Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hafnarfjörður Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Akureyri Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Mauterndorf Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue