jojes's profile photo

jojes

Jessika Online Now
If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere (~Vincent Van Gogh~)

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages

Tongeren

1935
Destination Pages

Home away from home in Saalfelden

Pension Kellerer, Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer, Austria

Akureyri

Travel Map

sirgaw's Profile Photo
sirgaw Jun 15, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Thanks for the 'horns' comment - LOL It was a bit of a joke, but I still have those horns for another time. 50 + years ago I had a Belgium pen friend for a few years and both of us used to watch the postman come along with another letter from 'abroad' Now its all internet and instant - how its all changed. Cheers from Australia, David

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes Jun 15, 2016 at 7:26 AM

The world has gotten a lot smaller with all this technology! But good it did, that way we got to meet a lot of interesting people here ;-)

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Jun 13, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Two days left in hand in bangkok'. I appreciate your advice.

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded Jun 11, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'CELL PHONE RENTAL - EUROPE'. I appreciate your advice.

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Jun 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Which is the best beach in phuket and how to travel from bangkok to phuket'. I appreciate your advice.

spedprof May 31, 2016 at 7:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in September, 2016'. I appreciate your advice.

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 May 14, 2016 at 7:47 AM

I wrote to Zevik in Hebrew because that's definitely an Israeli name even if He doesn't mention his country. It's especially a common name in my village for local reasons.

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes May 14, 2016 at 10:00 AM

I found the question quite strange ... 'Why' you get a reply? Because you asked something ... I guess he meant to ask 'where' he could find it ...

• Rachel972's Profile Photo
    Rachel972 May 14, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Why do so many question words in English start with WH ? Where can I find that?

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

grayfo's Profile Photo
grayfo May 3, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Lost Ranking'. I appreciate your advice.

mispar7's Profile Photo
mispar7 May 2, 2016 at 3:27 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Krimmler + Hintertuxer'. I appreciate your advice.

mispar7's Profile Photo
mispar7 Apr 30, 2016 at 12:38 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Krimmler + Hintertuxer'. I appreciate your advice.