"One day trip to Greece" Thessaloniki by julia79
Thessaloniki Travel Guide: 540 reviews and 1,548 photos
It was just a one day trip to Greece. Greece is near Bulgaria, so we decided it's not a problem to go there only for a day by car. We had to travel approximately 4 hours (in one direction). It was a funny trip, although a little tiring. The temperature was very high in Greece-about 36 C, and the difference between the temperature in Bulgaria and this in Greece make you feel tired. It was really very strange because after the heat in Greece there was an awful storm in Bulgaria while we were travelling back. It was really terrible because the rain was heavy and we could hardly see the way.
The city is very nice. We were there in Saturday, but the traffic was very intensive. The only one problem was there are no signs in English, so we had to ask if we can leave the car on the street or we have to pay for a parking. We also couldn't find the right way to the city centre, so we did it by chance.
This street is very nice. You can just walk or sit there and have a drink. People are very polite. I really liked this place although I didn't have enough time to walk and see enough things there.
- Pros:Nice bars and restaurants, places to walk
- Cons:Nothing in English
julia79's Related Pages
Thessaloniki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Balkan capital of Greece!"
- "The Jewel of the Balkans"
- "Thessaloniki, her White Tower"
- "Yassou Vre"
- "Greek summer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thessaloniki
- Hotels in Thessaloniki
- Transportation in Thessaloniki
- Nightlife in Thessaloniki
- Restaurants in Thessaloniki
- Shopping in Thessaloniki
- Warnings and Dangers in Thessaloniki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thessaloniki
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Thessaloniki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thessaloniki
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Tryavna Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Pernik Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belitsa Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Brighton Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Rottingdean Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Bozhentsi Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Arbanasi Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos