"Arbanassi-the old paradise" Arbanasi by julia79
Arbanasi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 74 photos
This part of Bulgaria is full of history. Veliko Turnovo is the old capital of Bulgaria, Arbanassi proved itself to be one of the best places for a vacation or just a good weekend. It is a beautiful village founded in 15th century and it's so close to Veliko Turnovo you can go by a taxi. The small restaurants in the typical old Bulgarian style give you a chance to try the Bulgarian national kitchen.
You can learn more about Arbanassi here.
Locals are very nice people. They'll always help you find anything you need and talk to you. I think I'll always be back there when I am able. It's really one of the best places to have a rest, to have a good party and be yourself. It was not a planned trip, as I said in my Veliko Turnovo page, but it was one of my best weekends ever.
- Pros:Fresh air, history, national kitchen
- Cons:No cons
- In a nutshell:Enjoy Arbanassi!
There are small shops everywhere in Arbanassi where you can buy a souvenir. You can see all these souvenirs in towns and... more travel advice
julia79's Related Pages
Arbanasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The hidden rural beauty of Arbanasi"
- "Ancient village of Arbanassi"
- "Arbanassi-the old paradise"
- "Arbanasi - an ancient hillside settlement"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arbanasi
- Hotels in Arbanasi
- Transportation in Arbanasi
- Nightlife in Arbanasi
- Restaurants in Arbanasi
- Shopping in Arbanasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Arbanasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arbanasi
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Arbanasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arbanasi
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Tryavna Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Pernik Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belitsa Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Brighton Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Rottingdean Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Bozhentsi Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Arbanasi Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos