"Rottingdean beauty :)" Rottingdean by julia79
Rottingdean Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 31 photos
I was at this region for approximately 10 days, so I could visit some nice places near Brighton.
Rottingdean is a village next to Brighton, East Sussex.
You can see more info about it in Wikipedia
As you see, Rottingdean has approximately 2500 inhabitants.It is a small and quiet place where you can walk and see some interesting buildings and places-The Parish Church, Kipling's Garden (by the way, this was the most impressing place there for me), Rottingdean Windmill, St. Margaret's Church, or you can just go to the White Horse and drink beer. The White Horse is in ideal location for a break by the sea, so it's fine for relax.
We were lucky-the weather was very good during the 10 days we were in England, so we could walk and see as many places as we could.
We slept in Ovingdean which is near Rottingdean. They are all very close to the city of Brighton and Hove.
I was impressed by the houses.I love this kind of architecture, maybe because it's typical for this country and it is different than Bulgarian old style architecture, but I tried to take pictures of more houses houses houses... The gardens were so picturesque and made me smile!
- Pros:Beauty, nature, good and polite people, gardens
- Cons:no cons
It's not so special, but it's nice to do it:) especially in a sunny and nice day. We did it and made some funny pictures... more travel advice
julia79's Related Pages
Rottingdean Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rottingdean
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rottingdean?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rottingdean
Photos in RottingdeanSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 34 reviews, 80 photos
- Tryavna Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Pernik Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belitsa Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Brighton Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Rottingdean Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Bozhentsi Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Arbanasi Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos