"Walking Tour in Singapore" Singapore by tenluk
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,570 reviews and 10,393 photos
We started our walking tour from China town. Shopping, sight seeing for the beautiful heritage, chinese food a lovely time indeed. Then we moved to Clarkquay, Boatquay, Raffless, then Marina Bay having lovely evening for the sun set at the Sky Park. A great laser from the Sands building and dinner at Makansutra was really great . The beautiful Helix bridge and we spent the rest of the evening time along the river side, saw the extreme bungy swing ... so nice
tenluk's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Tianzishan Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Melaka Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puchong New Village Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 5 travelogues